Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Monday Night Snow Bowl In Clickable Pictures

Thanks to my brother-in-law, who scored some free tickets, I had the most fun I've ever had at a football game last night. Monday Night Football at QWEST Field in the snow. Aaaah yes. It doesn't get much better than that, save for a better performance from the Hawks' offense in the first half. The commute home, however, left much, much to be desired...

Seeing this backfield reunited, too, was very, very nice:


I wasn't much for these folks, however, especially since I was sitting in a sea of 'em:



I'll add more pix later today...

Noon Edit to add more pix:

Shaun Alexander during one of his 40 carries on the night:



Jerramy Stevens reaches for the ball off his facemask...



...and gets hammered by former Seahawk Marquand Manuel



Hasselbeck is roughed up:



"Is that a penalty flag in your ass, Pork Chop, or are you just happy to see me?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home